Out of an abundance of caution for our patients, spa clients and staff, we are taking the following measures to ensure everyone’s safety and health during the COVID-19 pandemic:
1. Medical appointments with Dr. Asfa will be conducted via telemedicine. Dr. Asfa will contact you via Skype, Facebook Messenger or phone call to conduct your appointment. A member of our staff will contact you to find out your preferred method of communication for this appointment.
2. Cosmetic consultations with Dr. Asfa will be rescheduled beginning the week of April 20. A member of our staff will contact you to make arrangements. You will be pre-screened for symptoms of the coronavirus and asked questions about your travels prior to your appointment.
3. Elective cosmetic surgeries have been postponed by the hospital for the next 60-90 days.
4. All Spa appointments will be rescheduled beginning the week of April 20. Your aesthetician or member of our staff will contact you. Spa memberships will be placed on hold until the week of April 20. You will be pre-screened for symptoms of the coronavirus and asked questions about your travels prior to your appointment.
5. If you have an upcoming CoolSculpting appointment, Dr. Asfa will still be able to see you for that, as long as you do not have any symptoms of the Coronavirus, OR have traveled domestically or internationally for the past two weeks. Please know that we have been following all CDC recommended cleaning/sanitizing procedures throughout our office and spa.
6. Our retail products will still be available for purchase with free shipping. Contact us via phone, Facebook Messenger or at email@example.com
We truly appreciate your loyalty and support of our practice and spa, and look forward to seeing you in person soon! Stay healthy!